Sunday, March 7, 2010

Staple! 2010

Wowwy zowwy, Staple! was fun this year. It was my first time as an exhibitor, and I sold a buttload of stuff. Thanks to everyone who came out to the table, especially a certain fan by the name of James. This dude had bought one of my original first-volume Grackle comics back when I had them on commission at a comic shop in San Antonio back in 2005. A rare gem indeed!

I was a little sad that I didn't get to see Andy Runton present, but I was able to spend some time hanging out at Zach Taylor and KC Green's tables. Both excellent fellows, I must say.

I'll be in San Antonio June 18, 19, and 20 for Texas Comicon, at one of the Artist Alley tables, so I hope I'll see you there. I lived in San Antonio for most of my life, so it's nice to be exhibiting at their first convention.

No comments: